With Christmas around the corner, I am bringing you your very own crochet advent calendar filled with some amazing crochet goodies! Get excited by opening a window every couple of days!
I hope you will enjoy opening this special crochet advent calendar in anticipation of Christmas!
This zero calorie advent calendar will keep on giving all through the year. I hope you will find great projects that will keep your hands busy all through the year!
I simply love the idea of a little treat throughout December. It is a little build up to the big event that Christmas is.
I have put together twelve of my most popular PDF crochet patterns from 2023 for you! They are my treat for you to keep those hooks busy.
I want to say thank you for supporting my blog and me as a crochet designer.
You are making me a very happy girl who is starting to really believe that dreams do come true… So thank you!
HOW THE CROCHET ADVENT CALENDAR WORKS?
- There are 12 windows to open between 1st – 24th December. New window opens on every odd day, so 1st, 3rd, 5th December and so on…
- Once the new window opens, the previous one closes. There is only 1 window active at a time.
- Behind each window you will find a different PDF pattern to download straight from my blog
- Each calendar window will be active for 48 hrs only (from 11:00 am day 1 to 10:55 am day 3 UK London time, please calculate for your own time zone).
- After this time, the offer behind that window will expire. The pattern will be available at 50% discount on Ravelry. Click on the open window to have the special code applied to your purchase.
- All my PDF patterns can be purchased from my pattern shops below:
If you would like to receive email reminders when a new window is available, please fill out the form below:
Here is what you need to do in order to download your free pattern
- check which advent window is currently active, each window is active for 48 hours only in GMT (London, UK) time zone
- scroll down to the bottom of this page to find the virtual calendar windows
- click on the current advent calendar window (actual number image to virtually open the window)
- you will be taken to pattern page on my blog of the pattern that you can download for free
- scroll through to the bottom of the post and find the “Download Here” button and have a laugh at a rubbish Xmas joke
- click on the button
- the pattern PDF will open in a new window in your computer browser
- right click on the page and click “save” or “download” to save a copy to your computer’s download folder
Crochet Advent Calendar Windows
Have a lovely Christmas and a very happy new year!
Please note: If a new window is active but you can’t open it, clear your browser cache and reload the page. Alternatively, please use a different browser.
I hope you are going to enjoy opening your virtual advent calendar! If you know of any fibre friends that would love to open their very own advent calendar too, let them know! The more, the merrier!
If you think your crafty friends will like it too, why not share it with them?
You can share a direct link to this collection on your social media.
Do not forget to pin this page to your favorite Pinterest Board so you can easily find it later too.
I also send out a fun and free newsletter that is packed with crochet goodies! It is full of free crochet patterns, hand-picked round-ups, and stitch tutorials.
You will also become one of my VIPs and receive exclusive discount codes on newly released patterns that I do not share anywhere else!
So, my crochet newsletter is THE place to be! Sign up below today for a free PDF delivered straight to your inbox right after you sign up!
Check out the blog for more free patterns!
Are you enjoying the crochet content on this blog? Why not join my exclusive crochet club on Patreon?
Check it out and join us!
You will get PDF crochet patterns, eBooks (tier dependant), sneak peeks, behind the scenes and so much more!